bible study, scripture search, bible scholar, heaven dew, bible school

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Best Morning Wishes...........Is For You

Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.    Psalm 143:8
Father, I thank You for waking me up this morning. I am grateful for taking care of me through the night. Blessed be Your holy name. As I wake up this morning Lord, I pray You cause and make me to hear Your loving-kindness this morning. I live in a world of sin, a world filled with noises of hatred, violence and evil. But in the midst of this terrible situation Lord, cause me, make me, help me to hear what You alone are saying.
            I can hear some noises around me already. More will still come. None of these will bless me like Your love. Your voice calms my fears and takes away my pain. That’s why I want to hear You talk and speak to me. I trust in You Lord, so speak to me today in Jesus name.
            And please Lord, cause me to know the way I should walk today. Direct my life, my ways and my walk. I am prone to making mistakes so please cause me to walk in a way that will please You. Like David the Psalmist, I am surrounded by many angry people like Saul who do not want my progress and success. Please guide me and direct my actions today so that I will do only the things that pleases You alone. I am sure that if You guide and direct me today, no enemy will take advantage of me. And best of all, I would have spent this day doing things that honour You and make You happy. Dear Father, cause me to hear Thy loving-kindness in the morning and please cause me to know the way I should walk in Jesus name.

Wise Word: Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him.
Prayer: Make me to wait on You and look up to You for instructions in all that I do today in Jesus name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts